IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING VISITS
UPDATE: We have had some issues with the form with responses not coming through to us. We do apologise for this. We have added a new form below. Thank you all.
This page contains a contact form for schools/organisations to request school or mosque visits. Mosque/School visits can last between 90 -120 minutes. We can organise shorter sessions in the evenings for Scout groups.
We try to accommodate everyone but we have the following limitations:
- We can only accommodate 40 visitors in total for health and safety reasons.
- We do try to arrange the visits as soon a possible, but please email us at least month before the desired school/mosque visit date.
- Visits are preferred in the mornings before 12 pm. Visits normally start at 10 am.
- We cannot host mosque visits on Friday, or during busy periods of the year like Ramadhan.
- We cannot guarantee dates but we will try our best to accommodate you.
- Most areas of the mosque are wheelchair accessible. Please inform us in advance to ensure we can accommodate your accessibility needs.
Attire & Dress Code
All adult visitors and children are requested to wear modest clothing when visiting the mosque. For school children, most aspects of a standard school uniform are appropriate.
If you would like to visit the Mosque or to request someone to visit your school to speak about Islam, please fill in the contact form by clicking on the button below.