Lincoln Mosque Remains Open under Strict Compliance with Covid-Safe Health & Safety Procedures
September 21, 2021
1 Hours 14
Fajr 4:50 am
Sunrise 6:46 am
Dhuhr 12:55 pm
Asr 5:03 pm
Maghrib 7:06 pm
Isha 8:40 pm
English talk at 12:50 pm, Arabic Khutba at 1:25 pm
5:30 pm1 Hours 14 Minutes
Jumah Prayer timings effective 6th August 2021:
English talk – 12:50 pm, Arabic Khutba – 1:25 pm
- IMPORTANT GUIDELINES:
- The daily congregational and Friday Jumu’ah prayers will commence as normal without gaps.
- For individual Sunnah prayers, attendees are encouraged to space out or observe social distancing where possible.
- Brothers and Sisters, including children are allowed to attend prayers.
- The one-way entry and exit system will no longer be applicable.
- Even though wudhu facilities are available, attendees are encouraged to be already in state of wudhu (ablution) while coming for prayers.
- Attendees are strongly advised to wear face masks in the Mosque! This is to protect themselves as well as others.
- Attendees are also strongly encouraged to bring their own praying mats.
- The shoe racks will be available for use. However, attendees who prefer may keep their shoes in their own plastic or carrier bags as the bags will no longer be provided by the Mosque.
- Please kindly use the hand sanitizers provided when entering and leaving the Mosque.
- Please do not mingle unnecessarily with anyone else, both inside and outside the Mosque and around the Car park.
- Anyone feeling unwell should please not attend congregational prayers in the Mosque.